Day 48: (Prince George, BC - Bellingham, WA) 501 miles-- END of TRIP

Prince George, BC to Bellingham, WA


This was the only wild life we saw on this stretch of the road.


Scenery we saw on this stretch:

Frazer River:


This was some rafters on the Fraser River. The big boat was motor operated and the second smaller boat was people operated. Looks like a blast either way.




This was a good place to eat. I can't remember the town it is by, but if I can find my receipt I will update and let you know where this was. Jeff had some awesome homemade mushroom soup.
I have to admit, I have not been writing things down as they happen as we are at the end of our trip and we are just ready to be home. So I can't remember all we had, but I know it was good. Fat Jacks!



We have had a great trip! We have been very fortunate to be able to drive to Alaska and Back!!
Also, it has been a lot of fun Blogging our trip so that our Family and Friends can follow along on the
trip or just read about the wonders of Alaska.

I will do one last BLOG entry. It will have the Cost of things, dos and don'ts we would change and any other tidbits we may want to ad. But this will be a few weeks away.

*Life is short. Just do it! We did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 46: Aug 18 (Whitehorse, YK - Fort Nelson, BC) 610 miles

Day 45: Aug 17 (Tok, AK - Whitehorse, Yukon) 420 miles