Day 25-28: July28-31 (Kenai Peninsula)


Did I mention I was sick with a nasty cold when I got here to Don and Jans. Because of that we did not do much during these days. But when we did go I did take pictures. Also, there was interesting stuff happening right here.

I took these pictures looking out the bedroom window. This plane landed on the beach below. Only in Alaska!






Saw moose in 2 separate times about 2-4 miles down the road from the Cabin. It seems like we see a moose every day we go out. I can't always get pictures because they bolt before I can get my camera out.


Jan came over to the cabin to visit and Cisco was in 7th heaven, because she was petting him the whole time we were chatting. So I had to get a picture.


This is Don and Koah: Cisco and Koah do not get along to well. When we introduced them, Cisco immediately went after her. See how big she is!! I think he has a death wish! She was not happy with his attitude. So we keep them separate.




Sign above the door of the Cabin!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 46: Aug 18 (Whitehorse, YK - Fort Nelson, BC) 610 miles

Day 45: Aug 17 (Tok, AK - Whitehorse, Yukon) 420 miles