Day 31: Aug 3 (Ninilchik/Homer)

So I am having some trouble downloading my pictures to the blog, because of the WiFi we have here.
So I am going to have several posts for Aug 3rd. I have some neat pictures and I really want to post them.

On the Homer Spit there is tons of Shops, Restaurants and Charters. Also, Gorgeous views of the mountains.
Pictures taking on the Homer Spit:










Infamous Salty Dog Saloon on the Spit:


In the Town of Homer: We thought this was Creative!



These pictures were all taken in and around the Town of Homer. There is a lot to do in Homer, but we have Cisco so we tried to include him in all we do. Except the bakery!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 46: Aug 18 (Whitehorse, YK - Fort Nelson, BC) 610 miles

Day 45: Aug 17 (Tok, AK - Whitehorse, Yukon) 420 miles