Day 3: July 6, 2016
Depart: Fort Fraser(Beaumont provincial park)  Arrive:Iskut, BC =470 miles

We are on the road again. The very first 20 miles we spotted deer, an eagle and Jeff saw a moose in someone's barn. I do question The moose sighting!!



So far the terrain is treed hills and lots of big lakes.
9:33am--we just saw a fox just off the road 29km east from Housten, BC.
Highway 37 LOST CELL SERVICE!!

Camped @ Mountain Shadow RV park & campground in ISKUT BC. $22 night. Had shower 2min for a lonie! Nice campground and beautiful setting. Took Cisco for walk to the lake, where we saw about 5 Eagles up in the trees. Cisco was on a tight leash.😁




Skitters loved Jeff!!! It is a skitter haven here.

*Keep your eyes peeled. Don't forget your bug spray.



NOTE: The last post did not show the Pictures and at this time I am not sure how to make it happen. So I am going to try it again in a different manner and see if my pictures will show up. Please remember this is all new to
me and I really don't know what I am doing. Also, we have not had good wifi or cell coverage in order to post. So I am presently sitting in a parking lot with my cell wifi on. I am in the WILD COUNTRY! LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 46: Aug 18 (Whitehorse, YK - Fort Nelson, BC) 610 miles

Day 45: Aug 17 (Tok, AK - Whitehorse, Yukon) 420 miles