Day 12: July 15, 2016
Depart: Healy, Ak
Arrive: Fairbanks, AK

Healy, AK (Denali Park Hotel)
Stayed 7/11-15/2016 
4 nights w/$20 pet fee=$760 (Ouch)

We arrived in Fairbanks, AK where we met my brother (Don) & his wife (Diane) at my cousin Virgils house. Virgil and his wife (Cindy) have a beautiful home in the hills of Fairbanks. 

Diane & Don
Yes, Cisco does love it here. He gets a little freedom, people to visit,plenty to eat and dogs to sniff. (Sat)-This morning I had to haul him out of Dons room, cause he went in there I think to say good morning and "can I get in bed with you". I heard him in there doing his Cisco talk!

Last night we had a BBQ Dinner with Virgil and his family. 

*We are Family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 46: Aug 18 (Whitehorse, YK - Fort Nelson, BC) 610 miles

Day 45: Aug 17 (Tok, AK - Whitehorse, Yukon) 420 miles